Aqua Liquid Highlighter (004, Dewy Gold)
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Catch the light from every angle with MOIRA’s Aqua Liquid Highlighter. This breathtaking light-reflecting highlighting liquid provides natural to flashy allover glow on eyes, cheeks, lips, and body. This lightweight formula gives a fresh and barely-there feel while lasting day & night. A pigment that blends effortlessly while giving your look an instant radiant glow. It can be applied alone or added to your liquid foundation and primer for a sophisticated shimmery finish.
- Paraben Free
- Sulfates Free
- Phthalate Free
- Gluten Free
HOW TO USE:
1. Apply makeup as you do regularly.
2. Add a small amount of Aqua Liquid Highlighter onto the desired area, typically highs of cheeks, bridge, and the tip of the nose, inner corner of eyes, and cupids bow.
3. Dab with a fingertip to spread.
4. Apply more until desired shine.
1. Apply eyeshadow as you do regularly.
2. Apply Aqua Liquid Highlighter into the center of the eyelid.
1. Apply lip liner and lipstick as you do regularly.
2. Add Aqua Liquid Highlighter onto the center of lips to add shine and give lips a fuller look!
1. Apply Aqua Liquid Highlighter onto the desired body area that you want to highlight, typically the collar bone and shoulder.
2. Massage and spread with hands to give your body a shimmering glow.
0.676 fl.oz. / 20 ml
Aqua, Glycerin, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Isononyl Isononanoate, Methylpropanediol, Sorbitan Isostearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Behenyl Alcohol, Squalane, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Isododecane, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Cellulose Gum, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Fragrance, MAY CONTAIN / PUEDE CONTENER (+/-): Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides Red (CI 77491), Iron Oxides Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxides Black (CI 77499).